By following though with these installation instruction you agree to the terms and conditions of the use of this software and service. aiContact Backup to Google Terms and Conditions.
- The assumption is made that you already have a Domain Name (like mybusinessname.co.nz)
- That you already have a Google Account with this Business Domain Name.
- That you have downloaded and installed Google Drive to your computer.
- If not it would be more efficient for you if we set up the backup system.
You have already signed up with us for aiBackups.
Download and install the latest version of Python 3.4 https://www.python.org/downloads/. As of June 2014 this was version 3.4.1
Download this file ai.net.nz.zip
If you computer rejects or suggests that this file may be harmful, change your settings to allow this file to be downloaded.
This file should now be in your Downloads Directory
- Open the Downloads Directory.
- Right Click the file ai.net.nz.zip
- Click on Extract All...
- This will open an option of where to Extract these files to...
- Click on Browse.
- A list opens and the third item down, under Desktop, should be your user name.
- Click on your User Name.
- You should now see Google Drive (most likely under Favourites).
- Click on Google Drive.
- Now that Google Drive is highlighted, now click on OK.
We should now have a directory in side your "Google Drive" called "ai.net.nz"
If at any time you have difficulty, please call us on 06-379-6668.
We now need to get a secure certificate to you.
We do not trust the Internet! All communications with our servers will be encrypted.
- Inside Google Drive, right click the folder called ai.net.nz
- Left Click on the menu item "Google Drive".
- Left Click on Share...
- Make sure it is set to 'Can edit" and there is a tick in Notify people via email.
- Click on send.
- Click on done.
- We will now place a secure certificate in your copy of aiBackup and call you when done.
If you do not hear from us with in 24 hours please call. 06-379-6668